[Dutch-chapter] Game onderzoekers aanstaande vrijdag game research this Friday

Jeroen Jansz J.Jansz at uva.nl
Tue Sep 30 14:16:23 UTC 2008

Dear all,
this is to remind you that our community of Dutch and Flemish game
researchers will meet this Friday, October 3, 2008 in Utrecht
(Facultyclub Helios).
We are very happy to announce two excellent speakers: Jay Lemke from the
United States and Jeroen Lemmens from Amsterdam.
In the attachment you will find a description of what our speakers will
present.
Let me stress one more time that it is really necessary to register for
this meeting. There is no fee involved, but we need to know how many
people will be present. The link for registration is in the attachment.
Thank you.
I do hope to see you all on October the third,
jj
 <<DiGRA_03Okti08.doc>>

Dr Jeroen Jansz

University of Amsterdam
Department of Communication Science
The Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR)
Oost Indisch Huis, Room D 109a
Kloveniersburgwal 48
1012 CX Amsterdam, the Netherlands
phone: (+31) 20 525 3387