[Dutch-chapter] digra

W Brouwer w.brouwer at hva.nl
Mon Dec 15 14:52:34 UTC 2008

subscribe

Because we are planning to start a game-development program within the
bachelor of Ict program of the hogeschool van amsterdam computer science
department in 2009 en planning a broader scala of game related programs
in 2010.

I am the projectmanager of these programs and visited the digra meeting
of october 3 and was very sorry to miss the one last friday where my
colleague Joris Dormans told his story.

with kind regards
Willem Brouwer
Project manager Game opleidingen